Miyerkules, Hulyo 20, 2011

The Hybrid Presentations

            Among the other presentations, the Group 1 has my praises. During their presentation I can’t help myself not to smile while watching attentively. According to Ms. Louina Beato (the leader of the said group) their presentation is called “stop-motion”. It was really my first time to hear that, since I’m not familiar with the history of making short films. Then after googling it..I got this definition from Wikipedia.org that helped me understand the unfamiliar term (Stop motion).

Stop motion (also known as stop action) is an animation technique to make a physically manipulated object appear to move on its own. The object is moved in small increments between individually photographed frames, creating the illusion of movement when the series of frames is played as a continuous sequence. Clay figures are often used in stop motion for their ease of repositioning. Motion animation using clay is called clay animation or clay-mation.



Also, I found out that this was the first animation technique used by other filmmakers when cartoons are only having their fresh start. After a minute of realization, I was shocked and amazed because some of my favorite cartoons before had practiced this so called “stop action.” The stop motion presentation by Ms. Beato’s group reminds me of Pingu, Mickey Mouse and other animated cartoons before. I’m very glad that the old fashioned way of multimedia presentation is not forgotten. Truly, it had played an important part of our history. It had been the stepping stone of our modern films now and other forms of video presentations.

Overall, I can proudly say that the whole class really exerted so much effort and time. The effectiveness and attractiveness of the hybrid video presentations is the evidence for the hard work of students in AB Multi-media arts Batch 2015.  


I’m fortunate to be enrolled in Lyceum of the Philippines University-Laguna. Because it is one of the Top 20 schools that leads in the Philippines. As one of the leading schools, they practice the Hybrid Learning System. The latest techniques and the latest learning strategies are more beneficial to the brand-new generation of students. It is a great advantage for every student if they will graduate in a University wherein there is an advance technology. That is the reason why choosing the school that promotes this kind of learning system is what we have to consider.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento