Linggo, Oktubre 16, 2011

Week 7: Who’s Janelli behind those smiles?





-my negative side



More and more migraines. I’m very sensitive to light that whenever the sun is exposing too much light in my eyes I easily get more than a headache- migraine. To prevent this feeling I project in the camera and take some pictures of me. I found this really helpful. Also, I bring a lot of medicines inside my bag for emergency purposes like this one.

Crabby me. When I get too stressed out and nobody is helping me I get hot tempered at times, but it is rare now. I learned from this semester that I can start something even though they don’t want to help me. Anyway, it’s their choice not mine and they will never benefit from it.

I can’t control spending especially on clothes. Yes, this is me. But I don’t buy expensive ones. I’m very practical with my fashion statements but I just can’t help buying something especially when it’s on sale.

I panic, a lot. Whenever we have deadlines I don’t know what to do first and what to do last, where to start and where to finish. But now I learned how to adjust and adapt the life of an MMA student. I don’t practice Mañana habit, because whenever I have time I do stuffs in advance. But sorry for this blog that it’s late, I finished bunch of projects. Thank God I’m done with all this stuff. Till next blogging. J



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento