Linggo, Oktubre 16, 2011

Week 6: How did he know?


How did you know by Gary Valenciano is my baby James’ favorite song because it was actually my brothers’ favorite song and yes, James was influenced by his tito JM because he sings this song every day.

“I remember so well the day that you came into my life. . .”
          I can still reminisce the day when I knew that I was pregnant. At first, I didn’t know what to and what to feel, knowing that I’m still young for this. I kept observing tummy minute by minute. I feel fear, excitement, joy and love, it was mixed emotions. Then here came 17th of April 2011. After giving birth, I just can’t believe it. I’m can’t help asking myself if this is all real? But the moment that I saw that gorgeous, active and little baby boy I can say that it was the most genuine happiness that I ever felt.

“My life started to change. . .”
          Yes, my life did change a lot. I have more responsibilities now. But despite all of these changes, I learned the real meaning of life and became mature in different aspects.

“How you brought the sun to shine in my life. . .”
          Back then, I easily get depressed. Living a life with my baby is living a life with no worries that you can do anything because you are inspired to give him a beautiful future. His smile always get me back into the right mood, and yeah he never fails with this one.

“No words can express how much I L-O-V-E Y-O-U”
          The lyrics above say it all. All of my hard works are dedicated to my one and only James. I love you is not enough to express my deep love for him. I love him no matter what.
I know that someday he will be able to read this blog and I’m hoping that he’ll understand me for my mistakes. But all in all, I didn’t regret having James. He’s a blessing and a gift.
“James, mommy loves you! Always be a good boy.”

1 komento: