Biyernes, Enero 13, 2012

Blog 2: If I am to make a piece of art.. I WILL SURELY NOT IDOLIZE IT.

If I am to make a piece of art, 
I'll surely give the best of what i can.
If I am to make a piece of art, 
I would dedicate this to my inspirations.
If I am to make a piece of art, 
I'll display it into my room.
If I am to make a piece of art,
It'll have great combination of colors.
If I am to make a piece of art,
I WILL SURELY NOT GIVE MY STRONG ATTACHED DEVOTION AND THEN WORSHIP IT.

We artists are capable of doing great things like the artworks that we have seen in our history. 
And just so you know, we people are more than a piece of art.
(WE ARE MORE THAN THAT!)
We, people can think, laugh, cry, act, and many more (I hope you know that you can do these things. :)
Unlike art pieces, though it can stand for a very long period of time, we all know that they are not capable of doing what we can, except for making us realize that we are truly blessed with our precious talents. :))

When i was reading some bible texts i would just like to share this to all of you (professors, classmates and readers):

This is when Apostle Paul and Barnabas was in Lystra (from Wikipedia:
Lystra is a city that is now a modern Turkey)
GAWA 14:11-13:"At ang mga pulutong, sa pagkakita sa ginawa ni Pablo, ay naglakas ng kanilang mga tinig, na sinasabi sa wikang Licaonia: “Ang mga diyos ay naging tulad ng mga tao at bumaba sa atin!”. At tinawag nilang Zeus si Bernabe, ngunit Hermes naman si Pablo, yamang siya ang nangunguna sa pagsasalita. At ang saserdote ni Zeus, na ang templo ay nasa harap ng lunsod, ay nagdala ng mga toro at mga putong sa mga pintuang-daan at nagnanais na maghandog ng mga hain kasama ng mga pulutong."


After reading, this made me realize how the people before were so brainwashed, and even their priest.

KEEP IN MIND:
ART can lead us in different directions.

First, is to be like those people who did not even try to know the truth and the people who ended up choosing to stay and have faith in their beliefs and traditions they had while they grew up. Well, a man of wisdom don't just believe with THIS and THAT, a man who has wisdom searches for the truth for himself.

Second, is to be like the early Christians who always give thanks to our INTELLIGENT CREATOR for being blessed. We can really say that they are not only full of knowledge and skills but also the WISDOM. Though they possess their abilities they did not take it as an advantage of manipulating the truth (like making their own God). They use their talents to serve the true God. And we believe that this is what makes a person truly so fit to be called an ARTIST.


P.S.
I'm not against the world of art or something, I'm just against on some of them. It's because of the purposes, motives, origins and the people behind it. 

Sources:
Bible text: New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures

Lystra info: Wikipedia



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento